Feeding pellets for supplemental feeding of all goats
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Pelleted feeds prevent waste, dust, and selection of feeds
- Pelleted feeds maximize voluntary intake
- Specifically formulated for the browsing habits of goats
- Contains higher levels of bypass protein than sheep feed
- Contains less starches than sheep feed
- Contains a specialist pellet binder to prevent the break-up of pellets
- Contains a combination of starch, sugar, and fibre as energy sources to prevent acidosis
- Contains a high level of bypass proteins to promote liquid colostrum and milk production
- Contains ammonium chloride to effectively prevent bladder stones
- Contains very high levels of 7 essential trace minerals and 4 vitamins for fertility, good health, and resistance to disease
- Contains natural extracts to improve digestion of feed and helps to prevent bloat and acidosis
- Feed registered under Act 36 of 1947, to comply with all legal requirements
This feed is ideal for supplemental feeding of all sheep/goats.
- To stimulate rams and ewes for breeding – feed at 300 – 500 g / day from 7 days before the breeding season to 14 days after the breeding season with good quality grazing and/or roughage available indefinitely.
- For the preparation of animals for shows and/or auctions – feed ad lib with good quality roughage available
- For ewes with lambs – feed at the following daily levels (grams/day)
Lactating ewes(single lamb)
Lactating ewes (multiple birth lambs)
Ewes on abundant grazing
Ewes on limited pasture
Ewes on pen
This feed contains urea and NPN sources as well as medicaments and therefore must be fed strictly according to the instructions on the label. This feed may not be fed to horses or game.
Bag Weight: 40 kg
FREE delivery in the Vaal Triangle & Midvaal areas on orders over R300-00!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
FOR MORE INFORMATION & ORDERS PHONE: 084 764 4993