NEXGARD For Medium Dogs
NEXGARD For Medium Dogs contains afoxolaner, an active substance that kills parasites that live on or in the skin or in the fur of animals, such as fleas, ticks, and mites. The ingredient afoxolaner targets and kills adult fleas before they can lay eggs.
NEXGARD is available in a soft soy protein base chew with a beef flavouring. It is for oral administration and is available in four sizes adapted to dogs and puppies according to their weight. NEXGARD gives monthly protection in dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older with one chew.
FREE delivery in the Vaal Triangle & Midvaal areas on orders over R300-00!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
NEXGARD For Medium Dogs Indications:
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation in dogs.
- Starts killing existing fleas 30 minutes after administration with efficacy achieved by 8 hours.
- Elimination of new adult fleas on the dog within 12 hours; kills fleas before egg production and therefore may aid in the prevention of the risk of household contamination.
- As an aid in the control of flea allergic dermatitis in dogs.
- The safe use of NEXGARD in pregnant, breeding, or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
- For optimal flea and tick control, monthly administrations are recommended.
Method of Application:
- Administer the chews appropriate for your dog’s weight at monthly intervals.
- Because dogs find NEXGARD® palatable, the product can be offered to the dog by hand. Alternatively, chews can be added to a small amount of dog food, or dosed manually.